Domicile Protective Group
Peace of Mind for Individuals
Protecting residential communities, hotels, resorts and other permanent and temporary lodging establishments is the job of Excelsior’s Domicile Protective Group. We provide uniformed security officers to a wide variety of clients including condominiums, homeowner associations, apartment complexes, resort and hotel chains and more.
The job of these Excelsior Defense officers is to protect lives and property while maintaining positive relationships with the residents and guests they protect.
Their responsibilities may include:
• Protecting assets of the property from vandalism
• Performing fire watch services
• Providing a visible deterrent against robbery or criminal activity on the grounds
• Enforcing traffic control regulations such as fire lane access, permit parking and control of speeders and reckless drivers within the property
• Enforcing specific Rules and Regulations of Homeowner and Condominium Associations
By working closely with each client, we strive to create a safer, quieter environment for residents, tenants and guests. Because our officers are posted to a specific property for continuous service, residents and employees become familiar with them as individuals, fostering a sense of security and comfort in knowing that these highly trained professionals are so close by.
Whatever the property, the Excelsior Defense Domicile Protective Group works with the client to create a service arrangement that meets the client’s individual needs. For more information, call us at 1-877-955-4636, e-mail email@example.com or go to the Contact Us section of this website.
Call today to schedule a meeting to receive a custom quote that is tailored to meet all of your needs.